Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Little boy is gone :(..... I just joined this site today. have had jackie for 8 years. he was a great boy! He will be missed deeply. I had a chance to hold him as he passed on. even though he was laboring to breath he still managed to give my finger a lick as he has always done since the first day I started bonding. I will miss my boy and cry everytime I walk by his empty cage. Best of luck my friend Rest in Peace. You truly were my best friend through some tough times :cry:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Wow 8 years. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Registered
275 Posts
"My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today."- Hazel, Watership Down

I'm so sorry for your loss, Winthund.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about Jackie. He was lucky to have you to love him and care for him.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Almost exactly one year ago (May 7, 2009), we lost our precious Geoffrey. We still think of him often and our hearts still ache for him. You probably realize how rare for an African Pygmy Hedgehog to live to such a ripe old age like Jackie did. Both you and Jackie were exceptionally fortunate to have enjoyed each other's company for so long. Please try to picture him happy and healthy again running and playing with his new-found friends in the Rainbow Gardens waiting to be reunited with you in the distant future. He’ll watch over you through good and bad times ahead until you meet him again. Rest in peace, Jackie, and heartfelt condolences to you, winthund.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
So sorry about Jackie's passing, sounds like you both had a strong bond. Rest in Peace Jackie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts