Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Hedgy 🌈 🌉 6/16/2021 passed away. Forever in our hearts ♥️
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our beloved hedgehog 🦔 Hedgy. Been with our family. For over 5 years was diagnosed with cancer. He was very special and the sweetest little heart. We had to let him go. Forever in our hearts. He met the rainbow 🌈 bridge 🌉 6/16/2021. Forever in our hearts and memory.

·
Registered
Holly is a female African Pygmy Hedgehog. She weighs about 463g and was born May 28, 2019.
507 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad he lived a good life with you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Our beloved hedgehog 🦔 Hedgy. Been with our family. For over 5 years was diagnosed with cancer. He was very special and the sweetest little heart. We had to let him go. Forever in our hearts. He met the rainbow 🌈 bridge 🌉 6/16/2021. Forever in our hearts and memory.
View attachment 95199
im so sorry:( He was so adorable and Im sure he had a wonderful 5 years with you guys🤍

·
Registered
47 Posts
I’m so sorry for your loss. You were so blessed to have spent 5 years together. I’m sending you comforting hugs and healing prayers.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I am so very sorry for your pain. Such a beautiful angel little Hedgy must be. Thank you for loving him and giving him the life he truly deserved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 95199
I’m so sorry for the loss of your Hedgy. My thoughts and prayers are with you❤

1 - 6 of 6 Posts