Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a hedgehog forum, but my cat chico passed away earlier this morning.. She had a blood clot in her lower legs that formed instantaneously and we had to put her down shortly after she lost feeling in her legs.
Chico has been with me since i can remember, always by my side regardless if i was happy, sad or angry.
She will be dearly missed by my whole family. She died at the old age of 18. :cry:

Heres a picture of me and my girl. I just got home from getting her pawprint tattoed on my lower hip, ill post pictures when the bandage is off.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Rest in peace little Chico. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss...I also just lost my cat, on Thursday. :( Chico was a beautiful girl, and wherever both our kitties are, I bet they're keeping each other company now. *lots of hugs*

·
Registered
334 Posts
Peace be with you Chico and enjoy the unlimited mealies.
Rebecca, sorry to hear about your kitty. She was very beautiful. :(

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Very sorry to hear about her. *hugs* Rest in Peace Chico.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss, she looks like she was a spirited and lovely girl. You gave her 18 years of love and happiness, and helped her through what would have been a very uncomfortable time. It takes alot of love to say goodbye the way you did, and it shows how much she meant to you.

I had to let my best friend go when his kidneys failed him at age 12. It's been a few years, and I still get sniffly thinking about it, but I know he's still with me in my heart and always will be.

*hugs*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts