Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. It is with a heavy heart that I write this thread. :( My little girl Molly Ginerva is 2 1/2 years old and we need to rehome her. I contacted the Hedgehog Welfare Society a few weeks ago and haven't had any luck with the contacts they provided. My husband and I are both in the Army and we are coming up on a deployment. On June 26th, we are starting extended overnight training events. We were trying to find our little girl a new home before then.

As luck, or in this case bad luck, would have it we just got back from the vet with her. She has been healthy and happy for a while, but twice now in the past month has had blood in her urine. Her vet thinks she needs surgery as it is more than likely a uterine tumor. We are more than happy to pay for everything she needs to get through this, trouble is, she is now scheduled to have surgery on Tuesday (June 20th) and like I mentioned, we leave on the 26th. Her vet said it would be about 10-14 days recovery time. Usually, we have a few friends that are more than happy to take care of our little lady, but unfortunately, they are all in our unit as well and won't be available, as we will all be at the same training.

I know this is a lot to ask for and I'd appreciate anyone willing to help out a hedgehog (and her loving family) in need. We are willing to drive however long it takes to get her some place safe and loving. She would also come with everything you'd ever need to keep her happy and healthy. Please let me know if you are interested in helping Molly.

Shelly
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts