Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone,

I just wanted to ask if you all have any recommendations for cat food mix. The main questions I wanted to ask are:

1) How many cat foods do you mix?
2) I'm currently using Nutro Wholesome Essentials and Purina One, but Teemo has started not touching the Purina One. What should I replace it with?
3) Is Chicken Soup for Cat Lover's Soul a good option?

I do a lot of research when it comes to Teemo's food, especially her main food, and I'm just always worried about what I feed her because some reviewers say their cats have itching problems, digestive problems, etc. with brands like Blue Buffalo and even the Chicken Soup one.

I would like your experienced opinions on this because I don't want to end up giving Teemo a brand that'll hurt her.

Thank you!

·
Registered
Holly is 3 years old. Super cuddly and loving.
2,107 Posts
I only mix 3 food together.

I've only ever seen the chicken soup one said about on here, and most the time people say its good for them.
But I've never seen it or the ingredients so wait for someone who has to confirm that!

·
Registered
Holly is a female African Pygmy Hedgehog. She weighs about 463g and was born May 28, 2019.
474 Posts
I only give my hedgehog one food, and she loves it! I use blue buffalo indoor adult grain-free cat food. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts