Both of my females had very happy healthy first litters and I have waited 3 and 4 months after their babies were weened to re breed them, however niether of them took. Am I trying too soon? The only difference I can see is that I left the wheel in with them. Maybe both my girls were hiding and he couldn't get to them ? I am not sure what the solution is. I don't want to try again until I have some input. thanks!