Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Reaper said:
Believe it or not if you breed enough cinnacot hedgies the next color mutation will be blues and purples like in pigeons. So they would be extremely rare.
Really? why don't breeders do that!? That would be amazing!

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Good breeders care first about temperament, then colour. If a breeder wanted to do that, they'd have to line breed/inbreed to get those kinds of colours, which imo is irresponsible.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
As we have said several times now, albinos are not rare. They are not the most common. They are inbetween.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
You asked if albinos are the least common, and I answered. Don't get mad at me for answering your question.

Had you asked what the most common colour of hedgehog, you might have gotten the answer you were looking for.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LizardGirl said:
You asked if albinos are the least common, and I answered. Don't get mad at me for answering your question.

Had you asked what the most common colour of hedgehog, you might have gotten the answer you were looking for.
im sorry do you know what the most comman headgehog is :cry:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.