Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sure there's already been a post on this (in fact I think I may have come across it) but I can't find the posts due to my computer illiteracy, so I apologize ahead of time if this is repetitive. My Molly was born on January 26 so she's around 12 weeks old and she's definitely losing some quills. I've noticed that she's been losing more quills in the past day or two and also that she has a few spots where she's not balding or missing quills, but the quills are definitely thinner in that area than others. Is this thinning normal in quilling? I've also thought that I heard her scratching a few times but never actually caught her in the act. Either way, I'm calling the vet tomorrow to make an appointment since she could probably use an initial checkup but I just wanted to hear what other people's experiences where.

Again, sorry for probably repeating a question that's been answered in several posts and thanks so much ahead of time!

~Kelsey (and Molly)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.