Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.

Sorry if this topic is being repeated, my little Turbo is 7 weeks old and last night i went to get him out of his snuggle sack for a cuddle and he was extremely grumpy, i had my hand by him so he could get my scent first before i picked him up (i've had him less than a week) and he kept nudging my hand out the way with his nose quite violently for a little hedgehog as if to say 'get lost' and he was huffing alot. I got him out and he was fine.

Then this morning i got him out and there were about 10 quills stuck inside his snuggle sack, that i had to pick off. This is the first time there has been any in there.

Does this mean he's quilling? If so should i just be very careful with him when picking him up because he is going to be sensitive and a little grumpier?

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never knew that about them being territorial. i dont think hes territorial over his cage, more his snuggle sack. Interesting.

Thank you Nancy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.