Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Quillbert's new house. It's a single Ferret Nation to match Herisson's. I bought it from Walmart of all places for $126.00 with no tax or shipping fees. I do not use the loft for him or Herisson. Inside is a wonderful gift from his Uncle Larry of Carolina Storm Hedgehogs! It's a new wheel he made just for Quillbert. :)

I will give a full review after he uses it. It comes with a very nice litter-box which Herisson did investigate. He is very interested in litter-boxes! I have taken a picture of it with and without the litter-box. More to come.

Thank you Larry!!!
(((HUGS)))
:mrgreen:
[attachment=2:kzz12a2p]Quillberts with litter-box.JPG[/attachment:kzz12a2p][attachment=1:kzz12a2p]Quillberts without litter-box.JPG[/attachment:kzz12a2p]

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Quillbert's new house!

Looks like I'll have to come up with another for Piglet! He should be arriving soon from Texas. I might go stack-able on the next one. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,914 Posts

Herisson said:
Here is Quillbert's new house. It's a single Ferret Nation to match Herisson's. I bought it from Walmart of all places for $126.00 with no tax or shipping fees. I do not use the loft for him or Herisson. Inside is a wonderful gift from his Uncle Larry of Carolina Storm Hedgehogs! It's a new wheel he made just for Quillbert. :)

I will give a full review after he uses it. It comes with a very nice litter-box which Herisson did investigate. He is very interested in litter-boxes! I have taken a picture of it with and without the litter-box. More to come.

Thank you Larry!!!
(((HUGS)))
:mrgreen:
[attachment=2:1l98505j]Quillberts with litter-box.JPG[/attachment:1l98505j][attachment=1:1l98505j]Quillberts without litter-box.JPG[/attachment:1l98505j]
I hope QuillBert likes his new wheel and can't wait for the reveiw :)
If Piglet needs a wheel I have 20 made up ready to go.
For anyone else who is interested in buying a wheel I will be posting details soon,if you'd like send me a pm for pricing&shipping info.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

Awesome setups!! :)
Nice wheel Larry!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Yes, the Ferret Nation is the best! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
274 Posts

I absolutely love the cages Herrisson :) they are very lucky hedgies. and i love the pink wheel. how unique! I love herrisson popping out of the bag in the last pic aswel hehe.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts

The boys have awesome cages. Both look great.

Yes, Ferret Nations are awesome cages for both ferrets and hedgehogs. :lol: At Walmarts price, it can't be beat.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Pipkin said:
I absolutely love the cages Herrisson :) they are very lucky hedgies. and i love the pink wheel. how unique! I love herrisson popping out of the bag in the last pic aswel hehe.
Herisson loves the camera! His pink wheel was made by Sunshine Quills. Herisson will be testing out the Carolina Storm Wheel tonight. :mrgreen:

I will give a review on Quillberts opinion of his new wheel this afternoon!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

shetland said:
Will you adopt me??????? Or maybe I can move in with Quillbert or Herisson!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Oh I have *always* adored LG's set up. ... ... .. .. and the videos of Inky.

I think if I do invest in a FN, I will get the one two-leveled unit. :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I also like the way a Ferret Nation can have a cute roof. I decorate depending on the season sometimes.
They do all come with the shelf and ramp, I just don't use them. I will try with Quillbert at some point. He is smaller and more active.
This girl Luvin_Hedgies has another great FN setup: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=268&p=1986&hilit=ferret+nation#p1986
When I did try using the shelf I used LG's coroplast wall up top and LH's woven ramp idea with the sides. Herisson just could not be bothered. :) He just wants to be carried around all the time.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts