Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi so this might be a weird question but, i was wondering bout the spacing between each quill.
Are the quills supposed to be right next to each other like on someones head, how there hairs are really close and right next to one another OR are the quills supposed to be spaced out a little from each other?

I was curious because i was playing with Latte last night and noticed that her quills are not very close together but more spaced out all over, and i wanted to know if that's how they are supposed to be.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
There is a bit of space between each quill. They shouldn't be sparse, though. I'm thinking she's perfectly fine, babies have small quills and especially if they put their quills up it can be alarming to new owners who see the bare skin inbetween. :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LizardGirl said:
There is a bit of space between each quill. They shouldn't be sparse, though. I'm thinking she's perfectly fine, babies have small quills and especially if they put their quills up it can be alarming to new owners who see the bare skin inbetween. :lol:
Oh ok, lol
its just when her quills are up i can see her skin and i was like "uhh...wahhh :cry: i can see skin!! OH NOOO!!! :shock: "

but now i know shes ok :D

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts