Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Great job researching and asking before leaping. Hedgies are adorable but they do need their heat and its great you've realized that you need your cold. Even with the heat emitters, that heat will escape into the rest of the room, I don't think you would be comfortable. (and, as Nancy pointed out, it would be a real challenge to keep that heat steady for them)

Sounds like you want to provide the best environment for them but can't quite do it yet. There's nothing wrong with that, lots of people on here are still waiting for their situations to change a bit before they get their hedgie.

Welcome and I hope you do stalk and participate on here. Just six months ago I had "no room" for a hedgehog, now I have an entire bedroom dedicated to them, I own two and hope to have a couple more in my future. Not that you need an entire room for them, but its just funny to me how quickly life situations can change.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.