Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been adding more to my mix lately and the last thing I added was wellness healthy weight but he seems to only eat half of what I put in his bowl. Does this mean he doesn't like it and I should try to find something else to feed him or should I keep trying with the wellness?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was feeding Flash Wellness (Blue Package) and he would hardly eat any of it. I quickly ordered some Spikes' Delite, which he was raised on, and he gobbled it up! I now feed him a mix of Spikes' and Wellness. He eats all of it without any problems. Read the forums about "junk foods", it may help.

I'm thinking of adding some "chicken soup" to his mix next.

Will let you know how it works out.........

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I give Inky Wellness Indoor Health, and although it isn't his favorite he will eat it (sounds similar to your hedgie). It's a great food, and if he'll eat it at all I'd offer it.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
My boy never finishes his Wellness either :lol:

He did, once upon a time, when I was first introducing new foods, then the NB Green pea & duck took over and became his fav.

Nowadays, he'll finish all of his NB and Solid Gold(this one's still new, so of course he scarfs it down), and leaves at least half of his Wellness behind(I feed 30 kibbles of wellness)

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Lily's the same as Immortalia's boy. She used to love her Wellness, and then I added Green Pea & Duck, and she always finishes that first. She also gets Solid Gold and she usually eats about 3/4 of that, and usually eats around 1/2 to 3/4 of her Wellness now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot for everyone's help I'll keep my little guy on the wellness unless I find something that is better than that to feed him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts