Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the cubes to make my cage for Olive, but I have no idea what to put on the floors. I just read a post where someone said they use the solid plastic cubes for the bottom, but I have no clue where to buy those. Any suggestions as to where to find them or what else I can use for the bottom? I need to figure out something quick, as Olive is in a 20 gal aquarium right now and it is definitely not a good cage for her :(

·
Registered
208 Posts
thats because home depot employees are useless. :) It should be in the building materials area. It comes in very large sheets of white and semi-transparent. if you describe it as corrugated plastic and say it's typically used for signs one of them should be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
176 Posts
If you tell them you are looking for corrugated plastic they usually clue in :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
:lol:

leannem beat me to it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha.. well I said the "usually used for signs" part.. but they still had no clue. and now they are closed, so I'll have to check back tomorrow. thanks for the help :D Also, what should I use for sides for the ramp?

·
Registered
208 Posts
lane_m said:
leannem beat me to it!
we must have gone to the same home depot. :shock: lol :)

I have one ramp made out of coroplast. I just used the same technique as for the bottom of the cage. Only scoring the "walls" of the ramp, not cutting right through, not sure if you know what I mean.... If you need help with making a coroplast ramp pm me and I'll do my best.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts