Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first hedgehog the 11th of April. I just did his first bath time (which he was behaving very well) and I dried him up and let him sit in my jacket on the floor, so I could clean his cage and he could burrow in the mean time. When I was done I assembled his cage but took him with me to lay down. I put him in my blanket on my lap and as soon as I do I hear a purring noise. And he tried to get all comfy to sleep. What does this mean? Was it a growl instead of a purr?

Bonus picture. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Purring means that he is a happy hedgie! Congratulations. :) It is so cute when they purr, huh?
Hooray! This morning he was so grumpy and I got discouraged and thought he didn't like me very much. But it's the cutest little thing. I freaked out, texted my sister, and my boyfriend called me because I texted him saying "LET ME TELL YOU WHAT SODA POP DID". I just really want him to like me :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
That is awesome. :)

You are so lucky you got your hedgehog. I was supposed to get mine next weeks but now I have to wait until September. :(

I know it will be worth it though. :)

Wish you luck to Soda Pop!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is awesome. :)

You are so lucky you got your hedgehog. I was supposed to get mine next weeks but now I have to wait until September. :(

I know it will be worth it though. :)

Wish you luck to Soda Pop!
I just realized you're the same person who helped me on my last thread! Awe what a bummer :( why do you have to wait longer? What happened?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts