Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! Let's share some fall pictures!

I took Inky to a local pumpkin patch today and everybody loved him. I was relieved he was in a good mood. :roll: I took a lot (maybe too many?) pictures of him, here are some of the good ones. Note the last 3 are from a different camera than normal so turned out better. :lol:

Hey mommy! I founds the punkins I wants!

Or perhaps this one?

This one is too big...

The stem on this one is too long...

This isn't a punkin!

Check out my dusty toes-

Mach too beeg! Can't moo-oo-ve!

Snuff snuff...

The wind through my quills...

Me wif a punkin background- mommy made me get this one.

Nom nom nom... I eat nufing at all!

Reeeeally, *smack smack gulp* nope nope I eat nufing...

Perhaps this iz a bettah sized punkin. :)

Any other fall pictures to share?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Those are great pictures!! Inky is so handsome!

I bought some small pumpkins and gourds today and was thinking of doing a similar photo shoot.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks you guys. :D He knows it, the spoiled brat. :lol:

Gnarly, be sure to add the pics you get! I (and I'm sure a lot of others) would love to see them!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Just curious LG, what camera do you use?
I'm in the market for a new one, and you always take such crisp pictures.

·
Registered
412 Posts
hahahahah Inky kills me. He's such a stud!! Those pictures are ADORABLE and they make me wish I had pumpkins to make the boys sit on :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh LG - you always post the coolest stuff! What a pair you two make. Inky is lucky to have such a good mommy! Very adorable

·
Registered
6 Posts
Holy stinkin cuteness. Where do you live that you can have him outside in the fall and have apples and pumpkins??? Jealous. Do you get Inky up in the day a lot?

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bessie's such a cute girl- and the name is fitting! :lol: (I hope that doesn't offend you)

leannepenny-

Inky doesn't get up during the day himself, but I'll take him out and he's usually okay with that. (unless it's nail trimming time!) Most local pumpkin patches are safe (though, there are bugs and fertilizers and such) to let a hedgie down to get a few quick pictures. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts