Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a silly thing to get as excited about as I am, but... day 3 of having Baron in his new home, and he let me hand feed him mealworms! I'm The Happiest Girl, just had to share. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw, thanks! The usual response has been, "*blink.. blink* You named him WHAT?"

I can't help it. Every time I look at a hedgie, all I can think is how Very Serious they are, and how they always appear to be up to Serious Business. So of course he needed a proper serious name. (And if it wouldn't be completely awful of me, I'd totally get him a monocle.. but hey, that's what photoshop is for.) LOL

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Aw, thanks! The usual response has been, "*blink.. blink* You named him WHAT?"

I can't help it. Every time I look at a hedgie, all I can think is how Very Serious they are, and how they always appear to be up to Serious Business. So of course he needed a proper serious name. (And if it wouldn't be completely awful of me, I'd totally get him a monocle.. but hey, that's what photoshop is for.) LOL
Photoshop...or Halloween! ;-) I love the serious academic hedgie names the best!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He must know we're talking about him.. He just woke up to nom some kibble. :p

Oh, and look! MOAR CUTES! (This was taken right before he took a nip out of my fella's side the other night. Naughty hedgie!)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts