Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol, I just wanted to share Lily's funny moment from tonight. I was trying to get a short video of her running on her wheel with my new camera, so I put her near her wheel and waited. She sniffed....and decided to hop on! I started the camera rolling and waited for her to start running away. She turned around a few times....sniffed the air....turned around again...then looked down at the floor of her not-yet-cleaned-for-the-night wheel, and discovered, to her HORROR, a dried spot of poop! She took a step to rotate the wheel and came upon ANOTHER big spot of poop! She gave me this very dirty look, then promptly stepped of her wheel and took off for the other side of the room! I nearly died laughing at her, she just looked like such a priss! "I absolutely REFUSE to run on this filthy, filthy wheel! Clean it up NOW, slave!" :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, I actually did! >.< I'm so whipped... :lol: And even after I cleaned it, she didn't feel like wheeling anyway, so I didn't get a video. *sigh* Guess I have to wait until tomorrow night!

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, but I did get a video of her being a little princess and turning up her nose at the poopy wheel. :lol: Showed it to my mom this morning, lol.

·
Registered
273 Posts
OMG!!! that is adorable!!!!!!! talk about spoiled lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts