Hedgehog Central banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Does the Presidential candidate travel in a limo? How are her little hands holding up, what with so much hand-shaking? Finally, how does she respond to the inevitable hecklers? Has she been accused of throwing her quills, even though we know that is not possible???

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Does the Presidential candidate travel in a limo? How are her little hands holding up, what with so much hand-shaking? Finally, how does she respond to the inevitable hecklers? Has she been accused of throwing her quills, even though we know that is not possible???
We were on vacation to London and Bath (Bath is incredible), so Her Highness was spending time in the Spring Palace (a sitter). Now that we're back the campaign is tearing along at an incredible pace, though currently Her Highness has been primarily sticking to Twitter to avoid physical contact with voters, which is working out quite nicely. So far at the rare events when heckers appeared she just looked at them, they melted at her adorableness, and all was well.

·
Registered
170 Posts
This Snek has a photo of him with a Unicorn horn. That is kinda amazing. Prickle should be cautious . Snek's are known for creeping up from behind...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I've been reaching out to the anarchist squirrels running for Pres. letting them know about the rodent-eating snake in the running. The caffeinated squirrel army probably will come up with some ideas if they can concentrate.

On a separate note, we've generated various bits of campaign art, but I really liked this one:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Madame! Will this appeal to those providing the women's vote!!! Please rethink!!!!!!!!
What's the "this"? Missing some context here I think.

Unrelated note, with your support, on Friday, January 20 2017, Her Highness will be drinking her tea from this:

Sadly there are still rifts in the Squirrel vs. Hedgehog camps, we're trying to smooth things over, but squirrels are anarchists.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts