1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
170 Posts
How adorable. I really enjoyed those cute stories. Thanks for sharing. He He that one kid nailed it with the DC comics references "Lex Hog" so good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I must appreciate the 4th grade teacher, who has uploaded all the cute and delightful stories. I have gone through the Bat-Hog story, I am really feeling proud of the all the teachers those who are taking efforts to let the students learn quickly. This concept of using Bat-Hog as a writing prompt for class is really a good and innovative Idea. After being through this post I just can't stop myself to share this useful source with my 3 year old niece Preschool teachers to apply such nice things for students in class.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I must appreciate the 4th grade teacher, who has uploaded all the cute and delightful stories. I have gone through the Bat-Hog story, I am really feeling proud of the all the teachers those who are taking efforts to let the students learn quickly. This concept of using Bat-Hog as a writing prompt for class is really a good and innovative Idea. After being through this post I just can't stop myself to share this useful source with my 3 year old niece Preschool teachers to apply such nice things for students.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts