1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
677 Posts
Do you have a link to your first post? My 6yo wants to read the Princess Pricklepants Chronicles (as he calls them) from "The Great Beginning" (which is what he calls the first episode/chapter in every show/book; the child *might* have a slight flair for the dramatic).

EDIT: Never mind! Found it!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have a link to your first post? My 6yo wants to read the Princess Pricklepants Chronicles (as he calls them) from "The Great Beginning" (which is what he calls the first episode/chapter in every show/book; the child *might* have a slight flair for the dramatic).

EDIT: Never mind! Found it!
Glad you found it. Do you mind if I use "Princess Pricklepants Chronicles" and "The Great Beginning" at some point? Those are awesome.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I love reading this blog. Am I inside out or is the blog!!!!!!!!!!! Just some of the reasons I love it:
1. One of the latest blogs is fantastic: Princess Pricklepants and the Dinosaur Denouement
2. The supportive pictures:
3. The writing itself: "Boris had a degree in comparative mythology which seemed to Princess to be fairly close to a law degree."
4 . "She was interrupted by a politeness advice request text. "I have a lovely 17-year-old step-daughter. Recently she has developed a lot of anger issues and has loud, tantrum-like outbursts where she curses out her dad and says very hurtful things to him. What can I do to bring her in line? - Frustrated Mom"
She began to type a response, "Dear Frustrating Mom, To get your daughter in line, take her to Disneyland, there are many, many lines there. Alternately you could…"
5. "Princess Pricklepants was not in her best mood. She'd only gotten 15 hours of sleep the night before. Someone had left here etiquette guide on the floor. And now this. (Since they'd started working in tech., they had been practicing starting sentences with conjunctions.) Her company that she'd worked for days to build was now stolen by dinosaur venture capitalists."
6. Anything to do with the tea party!
I always look forward to this. Thank you!!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I am already anxious to set aside some time so I can truly enjoy the ghost series. The pictures!!!!!! Toofers! The scenery! The picture with just the Princess and the book.............I wish I was in her head when she made that expression!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you ever consider a series of children's [email protected]

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am already anxious to set aside some time so I can truly enjoy the ghost series. The pictures!!!!!! Toofers! The scenery! The picture with just the Princess and the book.............I wish I was in her head when she made that expression!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you ever consider a series of children's [email protected]
Thanks! We're thinking about maybe writing something publishable some day, the blog's helpful as practice to see what works and what doesn't.

FWIW, no updates for a good while, since we're going on a longish vacation (Rome - whoo!). Here are a few previews, though:

·
Registered
944 Posts
A book would be great.

Hey if they can publish a "I can haz cheezburgers" book and calendar, hedgehogs ought to be even better.

Reactions: fishhead

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Somehow it's happened again, there is a new episode/blog post in which there are pirate ghosts, dreams of tiara quests, concerns about the term "mysterious mysteries" and various other things, all of which are delightful to read.

Behold Princess Pricklepants and the Perils of Pirate Plunder: The Picky Princess
http://princesspricklepants.com/201...-perils-of-pirate-plunder-the-picky-princess/

Here are a few preview images selected from many others:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts