Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We lost Boo last night. She died in our arms after having an illness for 2 weeks. She was doing better then took a turn for the worse on Saturday when we took her to the vet again. Despite syrenge feeding her and giving her water, she started seizing last night and then gasping for breath.

We had her only since October and we loved her dearly, she will be remembered with joy, especially head -butting Henry, running like crazy on her wheel, and her adventurous spirit.
She will be missed, my daughter is devastated.
Rest in Peace Princess Boo!

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about Boo! I never got to meet her but she looked like a sweetie. RIP

Edited to say: I hope you get your ears back over the bridge, although you were so special without them. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Boo, and sorry you had such a short time with her. Its so hard losing these special little creatures. But I'm sure you gave her a loving home while she was her, and that she knew and appreciated it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your kind thoughts. I am sure she is running with all the hedgies that have gone before her.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Deneen for sharing her with us. I tried very hard to save her. She was buried today out in front of our home, Joanne wrote a beautiful poem for her and played a song she composed for her. Her Dad ws there and read a bible verse and 2 friends who knew and loved Boo were in attendance along with Henry. We each laid a pink tulip on her grave.

She was such a sweetie, we all treasured the short time she was with us.
Her vet called and offered his condolences and today we got a card from everyone at the office.

Karen and Joanne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.