Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tiny Bacon is a tough little fighter... or atleast he aspires to be one one day.lol
He's always finding new things to pick fights with.

The first thing he fought was our hand shovel. It was a shovel I had lost a couple weeks ago and had given up on finding. Then one day I hear Bacon get excited in a bush he likes to hide in and I pushed away the branches to see what he was doing and he was just pushing and pushing with all his tiny might to try to get the shovel out of his beloved bush. But.. in the end it was too heavy for him and he lost the fight and I was reuinited with my shovel.

Last night he had a battle with his water bottle.. I was staying up late and all of a sudden I heard REALLY LOUD banging from his cage and so I jumped up to see what had happened.. He was hopping mad that the water bottle wouldn't give him water fast enough and he was literally attacking the poor thing.. He bit the mouthpiece and just shook and banged the whole bottle against the wall of his cage while hopping and huffing!! It was so funny! He lost that fight too, and finally retired to a corner to settle for the dish of water I put out for him. But I could still see the glint of revenge in his eyes..

Today's victim was our garden hose.. he has never had an issue with it before, but today it must've done something wrong! He tried pushing it, biting it, hissing at it... but of course, the battle was futile.. The hose remained calm and cool and refused to condescend to deal with his prickly little butt.

My poor little adorable hedgie.. At least he has already won me over :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is just too cute. A little stubborn guy.

I guess Tama is more of a love and let live :lol: if it doesn't move, sleep on it.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Cute story, I think he needs anger management classes. Mine freeze in place and hope whatever it is doesn't see them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's very sweet to me and is usually very quiet.. but when he goes off on something he will riot and it makes it all the funnier. hehe
Btw, your little white hedgie in your avatar looks adorable!

·
Registered
176 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts