Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i recently got a new hedgehog, almost two months old, while i was away for a few hours he managed to get out of his cage, i return home and quickly searched for him, not knowing where he’s been for the past five hours and i find orange powder on his quills, paws, and mouth, i have absolutely no clue what it is but i’m assuming he ate whatever it is and i don’t know what to do. i’m scared to let him fall asleep, he’s acting fine now, he’s eaten apples and hedgehog kibbles and worms since and is still running and crawling all over me, but i’m worried and don’t know what to do

·
Registered
47 Posts
hi i recently got a new hedgehog, almost two months old, while i was away for a few hours he managed to get out of his cage, i return home and quickly searched for him, not knowing where he’s been for the past five hours and i find orange powder on his quills, paws, and mouth, i have absolutely no clue what it is but i’m assuming he ate whatever it is and i don’t know what to do. i’m scared to let him fall asleep, he’s acting fine now, he’s eaten apples and hedgehog kibbles and worms since and is still running and crawling all over me, but i’m worried and don’t know what to do
How is your baby doing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How is your baby doing?
good! this morning when i woke up he was eating again then when back into his tunnel when i turned my lights on(this has been his usual morning routine since i’ve gotten him) i’m at work now and haven’t been home to check back up on him but this morning he seemed to be normal!

·
Registered
47 Posts
good! this morning when i woke up he was eating again then when back into his tunnel when i turned my lights on(this has been his usual morning routine since i’ve gotten him) i’m at work now and haven’t been home to check back up on him but this morning he seemed to be normal!
Oh that’s good to hear. I’m so happy everything worked out🦔

1 - 4 of 4 Posts