Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting my 3-month old hedgehog a wired playpen. I have looked around and most of them are too short for my hedgehog since he is very adventurous and likes to climb so he could easily get out. Is there any good-quality playpens that would work well for hedgehogs? If so, please tell me. Thanks!:grin:

·
Registered
Holly is 3 years old. Super cuddly and loving.
2,107 Posts
I have a wired play pen made for small animlas, its active play wire play pen. Its good and the gaps are just small enough they cant get out
And its pretty tall too. If your keeping an eye on him (which in play pens you should be doing) then its great.
Lots of space for them to run around

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, my only concern about it is that I have been having some trouble finding a decent one. They are either too short and light or too big.

·
Registered
Holly is 3 years old. Super cuddly and loving.
2,107 Posts
Well Holly is very active likes pushing things around and everthing and she likes seeing what she can do.
I have this play pen (in picture) and its pretty light but actually doesnt really move unless they push somethjng heavy against it.
Its not really short enough they can get over its still too tall - Holly has tried the bars arent the right way that she can even try to climb them either. Its basically perfect (in my opnion) its easy to put up and fold away too.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts