Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best type play pin for a hedgie that is a climber? I need something that is easy to put together and take apart and store easily since I don't have a lot of space to work with. Please help me with some possible ideas thank. ^_^

·
Registered
581 Posts
In a play pen they should have constant supervision, so if they are a climber you can get them down and put them back on the floor for (hopefully) other exploring...lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Immortalia are the panel's easy to attach and reattach because I need a pen that can be taken down after playtime?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Here's the basic idea of them from a Target site: http://www.target.com/Storage-Solut...owse=1038576&rh=k:storage,p_36:$25-$49&page=2

So the panels are just held together by those plastic circular holders that you see in the corners. It's just a matter of pressing the corners of the panels into the holders. Nothing to really put together or take apart.

From what I remember, they're pretty easy to put together and take apart(I have some of the cubed ones for storage).

Although, you'll need to do something about the bottom, as your hedgie could easily stick nose underneath and try to flip it :lol: Unless it sits flat on the ground. You'd have to check that.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
if you go with a C&C playpen, could use zip ties (cable ties) to attach. only just one section free & fold up. There's also some good tall play pens available on the market. Use a vinyl table cloth for underneath. This is good for small limited space.

alternative, being the season, & if you have storage space you can get a plastic kiddie pool

all playpens require supervison

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts