Enjoy!

[attachment=2:2o3t8ct6]lucy 2.jpg[/attachment:2o3t8ct6]
[attachment=1:2o3t8ct6]lucy 3.jpg[/attachment:2o3t8ct6]
[attachment=0:2o3t8ct6]lucy 8.jpg[/attachment:2o3t8ct6]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Well Merry Christmas little Miss Lucy. You are an absolute angel!!!!! I hope your stocking is filled with hedgie goodies!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awww Lucy is absolutely precious! She looks an awful lot like my little Miki! What mix is she? Meeks is Algerian/Salt & Pepper

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
seacanekb said:
Awww Lucy is absolutely precious! She looks an awful lot like my little Miki! What mix is she? Meeks is Algerian/Salt & Pepper
Actually, I honestly don't know! I met her parents Holly and Burl, back
when I picked her up from the breeder. They were both quite dark
..but I don't recall what colors they were. Algerian chocolate would be my guess.

She is quilling however, as we speak....
So we'll see!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Katie_Cakes said:
seacanekb said:
..but I don't recall what colors they were. Algerian chocolate would be my guess.

So we'll see!
Miki is too! Poor little girls. She had her first Aveeno Oatmeal bath yesterday, and it seemed to help her. I can't imagine quilling would be anything close to fun :/ People are telling me the same color situation, Algerian Chocolate with Miki. Either way, it doesn't matter to me as long as she's lovable :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
seacanekb said:
Katie_Cakes said:
seacanekb said:

So we'll see!
Miki is too! Poor little girls. She had her first Aveeno Oatmeal bath yesterday, and it seemed to help her. I can't imagine quilling would be anything close to fun :/ People are telling me the same color situation, Algerian Chocolate with Miki. Either way, it doesn't matter to me as long as she's lovable :D
Yeah, Lucy's skin is getting pretty dry from it...good thing she loves the water!
Good luck with Miki =]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts