Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Went to pier 1 today and got a mini and large hedgehog!
I asked the lady if i could have the signs in the store and she said if i came back at the end of the month i could! She said they throw them out anyway Hahaha totally getting it and putting it behind Dexter's cage. There was a HUGE sign over the counter of two hedgies kissing. WANT! Hahaha

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YAY!! I knew they would be a hit. I work at a petco right next to a Pier 1 and I walk by the displays every day! I am going to have to get some of the signs. I didn't even think about asking!! I wish money wasn't so tight right now, maybe at the end of the season there will be some sales....

BUY ALL THE HEDGEHOGS!

·
Registered
490 Posts
sweetergrrrl said:
YAY!! I knew they would be a hit. I work at a petco right next to a Pier 1 and I walk by the displays every day! I am going to have to get some of the signs. I didn't even think about asking!! I wish money wasn't so tight right now, maybe at the end of the season there will be some sales....

BUY ALL THE HEDGEHOGS!
Random question... do you by chance happen to read hyperbole and a half? ALL THE THINGS??

anyway.
I didn't see a hedgie bottle stopper!!
I asked the lady and she said they'd be getting MORE hedgie things throughout the month :D
I also showed her a billion pics of Dexter and she squealed at every one of them (my mom and I went at like 8:30pm so I think the people were pretty bored by then so anything would have been exciting) :lol:
Im excited to go back at the end of the month haha

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DexterTheHog said:
sweetergrrrl said:

BUY ALL THE HEDGEHOGS!
Random question... do you by chance happen to read hyperbole and a half? ALL THE THINGS??

anyway.
I asked the lady and she said they'd be getting MORE hedgie things throughout the month :D
I also showed her a billion pics of Dexter and she squealed at every one of them (my mom and I went at like 8:30pm so I think the people were pretty bored by then so anything would have been exciting) :lol:
I follow MemeBase. It is one of the memes on there but hyperbole and a half could be where it came from. I'm glad someone got the joke though!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
sweetergrrrl said:
DexterTheHog said:
sweetergrrrl said:

BUY ALL THE HEDGEHOGS!

anyway.
I follow MemeBase. It is one of the memes on there but hyperbole and a half could be where it came from. I'm glad someone got the joke though!!
Hahaha yeah, well now we're off topic... but hyperbole and a half is LITERALLY the most HILARIOUS thing ever.
Here's where the meme came from haha:
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2 ... adult.html
My friend and I read the blogs and laugh so hard we cry haha
My other fave is "why dogs don't understand basic concepts like moving"

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awsome. Now I will have somewhere to prowl besides this website! I think all the "new posts" are mine! lolz

·
Registered
43 Posts
OMG, have to Google Map my neareast Pier 1 location! After getting my own hedgie, seeing any kind of hedgie anywhere gets me all excited! LOL!

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Finally found the bottle stopper at Pier 1 today. It is adorable. For those who can't find it, look in the coloured glass ornaments and you may have to go through the whole bucket to find one. I looked and only dug about half way down but the clerk looked further and found it for me. Well worth the look. It is adorable. :D

I asked about getting one of the signs but they said no as they have to go back. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts