Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Well i took Turbo out for his first experience in the garden this weekend, and he was just too cute, so i had to post some pics on here. He wasnt overly keen on the sound of a car or our next door neighbours dog barking but other than that he was quite happy to investigate, he was even happier when mommy picked him up and returned him to his snuggle sack :lol:

[attachment=2:19s48zkr]deciding to come put and play.jpg[/attachment:19s48zkr]

[attachment=1:19s48zkr]being grumpy at being forced to be outside.jpg[/attachment:19s48zkr]

[attachment=0:19s48zkr]oooo i like this.jpg[/attachment:19s48zkr]

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[attachment=2:eek:9bgnadf]ooo is that a meal worm.jpg[/attachment:eek:9bgnadf]

[attachment=1:eek:9bgnadf]just prowling the garden, starting to enjoy himself..jpg[/attachment:eek:9bgnadf]

[attachment=0:eek:9bgnadf]is that you over there mommy.jpg[/attachment:eek:9bgnadf]

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[attachment=2:19g19pue]Hey mom.jpg[/attachment:19g19pue]

[attachment=1:19g19pue]eeeeeek arent i cute.jpg[/attachment:19g19pue]

[attachment=0:19g19pue]asleep.jpg[/attachment:19g19pue]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
The pictures are wonderful! Thank you for posting them. I really cannot pick out a favorite-I love all of them. He is absolutely adorable and seems to be just so photogenic. The captions are perfect too!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aw thank you Shetland :D

The pictures aren't the best quality they're taken on my phone, my favourite is the sleeping one, he just curled up on my boyfriends lap and went to sleep, but it was the first time he's slept out of his ball on us, he looked so adorable i nearly cried :lol:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Aww! I think the third picture in your initial post was too cute! He's a handsome little guy!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Turbo is darling!!! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
ooh! I just love that "ooh I like this" picture!!! I would love to take Tama out but the temp has been pretty chilly lately.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone :p

·
Registered
508 Posts
those pictures are so cute! turbo is such a cutie!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
awes, Turbo is just toooo cute! Haha it looks like he enjoyed his excursion outside.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts