Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the kids, Mr Tweeds who is my little Tumbleweed, he loves to be held, Next is My Little Jamila my Albino Baby from HedgiePets she loves to also be held and is so very cute, Next is Snoball She is a five month old from Hedgie Pets and she never comes out of a ball and just growls, I have tried everything I want her to unroll so I can at least see her little face. I have cooked her Ground Turkey for 2 night now and she still will not eat. :roll:

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Cuuuute. <3 I want to snuggle them and give them lots of loves.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great pics!!! I love the one of Jamila sitting on the swing. That's so cute. :) Don't worry about Snoball; some babies take longer to adjust than others. My Lily was the same way when I got her, but she hadn't been handled by her own owner hardly at all. I got her to come around by just sitting with her. If I was still enough, she would eventually unball by herself and start poking around... she just couldn't help herself I guess. I think you'll find that Snoball's natural curiosity will get the best of her, too! ;)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Keep us posted on Snoball's progress, I hope she warms up to you soon.

Also, I love you for taking that little Texas Tumbleweed. God knows the poor things have had enough hardship already, they need loving homes like the one you're giving Mr Tweeds.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
They are all just precious!! My fav. is the one of Jamila in the swing too. Kudos to you for adopting Mr. Tweeds [awesome name by the way]! Good luck with Snoball! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi every one All the hedgies are doing great except Snoball I do know she ate 5 pieces of kibble last night and some turkey, She is just not going to unroll for me. I have her sitting with me every evening talking gently while she growels at me :roll: My better half has decieded that Jamila and Mr Tweeds are his babies and Snoball is mine, If she never gets nice Ill just make sure everything in her world is good, however I hope for a sweet little Snoball :shock: I do feel blessed to have these little animals. Oh and they have their own Radio now set on a timer with the vita lights.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
It may be her age. At 5 months think of puberty in human children and the way they can be. I've had numerous girls that went through a totally unsocial period at 4-6 months. Just keep handling her gently.

Another thought, does she react to the S sound? Some of them are really sensitive to certain sounds, S being one of them. For a long time I had to call our Smokey, Mokey because he reacted to S.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the advice Nancy Well lets see moball toball eball boy i could have fun with this, last night I discovered she has a nose, :)

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Aww, look at the little faaaace. ...What you can see of it, anyway. <3 Cutie.

Does she react at all to kissing noises? Sometimes Quillamina and Loki jump and get upset when I make that noise at them, so if you're doing that, maybe she doesn't like it. They seem to react adversely to a variety of sounds, must have sensitive little ears.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts