Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Well, tomorrow is my albino hedgehog, Pickles, 1st birthday. He was my first hedgehog and I want to atleast give him a treat for his birthday. Is there any kind of mini 'cakes' i could make for him. oh and by mini i mean like tiny, lik as big as an egg, so he can eat a little on his birthday and finish it the next day or two. So is there is anything I could mix together that would make a nice treat for him??

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Happy B-Day Pickles! :D

I made Inky a cake with scrambled eggs and mealies for his 2nd birthday, maybe Pickles would like something like that?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks.... i know he LOVES mealies... ill see if he likes eggs first and then if he does then ill mix the eggs and mealies together and make a little cake =)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Aww.. Tell the little fella that Shelby, Wasabe and I said to have a great Birthday!! :D

Have you tried fruits on him?
Maybe you could chop up some of his favorite fruits and arrange them to look like a colorful cake?
I don't know, I'm going to have to think up some things before my girls birthdays roll around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.