Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Sweet Aero won the last photo contest, we have talked it over and we didnt want to go with a "typical" winter or holiday theme. Sorry guys. But its still kinda winter-y. But we thought a New Years Theme! YAY!!!

Not sure if we have to wait but can we enter this one?

The first 10 to post here will be entered. Once the voting has started, you cannot change your photo. Person with most votes after 2 weeks voting period wins!

Good luck!

·
Registered
408 Posts
A new years contest? nice twist. Jade's yamika will have to wait till Winter of next year. (It is this hat thing u wear on Chunukkah, in case u don't kno. I jewish, so why can't Jade be? lol)
Anyways, this will involve some hard thinking. What to do for the pic... hmmm...

·
Registered
289 Posts
*searches for mini party hats* This will not be easy...
maybe I could put pepper next to a glass of wine? lol. I'm not quite sure what things could go with new years, but it's a good, unique idea! ;)

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
We have no wine glasses in the house, and I'm not about to set off fireworks in the background! :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
This sounds so cool! I've never done anything like this before! Just a question though, I'm still new at this updated site navigation thing and am wondering where and how to enter?
Is it using your gallery/album? I'm afraid I'm not too technical savy for those yet haha though I've tried...I can't figure out how to add a picture.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Nope, just attach the picture to your post in this thread. That way it is easy for everyone to view the entrants. ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is Cosmo. The pic is a few months old but I think he looks like he is boogying away on New Years eve! :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Haha! Thats sooo cute! I love the look, like 'mom, why did you put me in a glass?' :lol: And congrats, I mean having hedgies sit still long enough to snap a shot, let alone getting them to sit there while you get your camera up is hard! Either you're super quick with the snap shots or you've got hedgie pose skillz up your sleeve!

·
Registered
60 Posts
This is Luna! We had to re-do our christmas tree, so while the lights and bulbs were off I figured I could snap something and hope it worked. It took a good 15 minutes even after the bulbs and lights were piled haha she didn't like the bulbs. I dont know if it was her reflection (doubt it) or the noise they made when she bumped them :lol:[attachment=0:2ab1uxfc]p2.JPG[/attachment:2ab1uxfc][attachment=1:2ab1uxfc]p1.JPG[/attachment:2ab1uxfc]

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alicat42 said:
Haha! Thats sooo cute! I love the look, like 'mom, why did you put me in a glass?' :lol: And congrats, I mean having hedgies sit still long enough to snap a shot, let alone getting them to sit there while you get your camera up is hard! Either you're super quick with the snap shots or you've got hedgie pose skillz up your sleeve!
Rosa is one of the calmer hedgies.. Aero is super calm now that he has had his surgeries and cant see.. The others are a bit spazstic. But I have gotten some pretty great pictures of the gang.

Alicat-Which are you using for the photo contest? Those are both GREAT pictures! I love the first one!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.