Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was contacted through Yahoo Answers by a guy who's trying to get a new website started. It's called Right Pet and it's supposed to be a site where people can look up information about all kinds of pets and see if the pet they're thinking of getting is right for them. He'd noticed my answers for hedgehog questions on Answers and wondered if I'd help out with the hedgehog section of the site. I told him that I could tell you guys about the site too, and see if anyone else wants to pop over to it and leave a review/rating for hedgehogs or any other pets. I figured it's a good chance to get a good word in for hedgehogs, not to mention correct information about their care. ;) Here's the website link: http://www.rightpet.com/ Hedgehogs are under small mammals.

And I just want to add, I wasn't entirely sure if it was okay for me to post about this other website in this section of the forums, so if this isn't appropriate to post, just let me know and I'll either edit it or delete it or whatever and apologize whole-heartedly. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts