Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else hate it and have to correct people if someone calls their hedgie an "IT". Like my big bro's math tutor wuz like "What do u feed it?" I then said "feed her..." then answered the question. Anyone feel the same way?

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: "PET" peeve about how ppl talk abput hedgie

I guess. I think intead of calling a hedgie an it, they should ask if the hedgie is a boy or girl.
As for rat, the only time she was called it was when someone was making fun of her, so i didn't let it get to me. (my brothers tennis coach can be brutally honest about his opinions)

ooh. typo in title. could a mod make that "about"? the p is right next to the o on the keyboard.

And i just though, Even when someone learns the gender, days later, they may call the hedgie an "it". They are people too!

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If i'm not sure of a gender, whether it is baby or pet, i say something like "That babie is cute." or "Is the hedgehog eating well?". You get the idea. No "IT", or gender assumption.

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ur girlfriend better be hot. calling your beloved pet a stupid rodent! I would dump her if I were u unless she is smokin'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.