Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's Lima :mrgreen: We picked her up last Sunday. She's almost 8 weeks old now and she's really friendly. For some reason she likes to relax and fall asleep in my hands and gets really excited in my girlfriend's hands. I'll be showing off her cage soon in the cage thread.
[attachment=0:dt7apbvf]lima3web.jpg[/attachment:dt7apbvf]

[attachment=1:dt7apbvf]lima2.jpg[/attachment:dt7apbvf]

[attachment=2:dt7apbvf]lima1web.jpg[/attachment:dt7apbvf]

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Awwwwwww :eek: !!! she is adorable :) congrats!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Awwww, she's so cute! Mine used to sleep curled up in my hand, that's actually how I ended up picking him at the breeders. I was holding him and he just walked around in a circle and then curled up to sleep in the palm of my hand....While we continued to stand around and chat XD It was the cutest thing.

But....he's kinda outgrown my palm now :lol: But my stomach or my lap works just as well. ^_^

·
Registered
35 Posts
aaaaaawwwwwwwww! your baby girl is so cute, I love her name too. :D P.S If she happens to go missing I didn't have anything to do with it! :D :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! I don't know much about colors or patterns but her breeder said she's chocolate.

Hedgie17, lima bean is a cute nickname and we started using it a couple times.. thanks for the idea! Except we pronounce Lima like the city not the bean, even tho that's actually not where we got the name from. I'm a sailing instructor when I'm not working my regular job and to pass the time while driving one time I started teaching my girlfriend the names of the international codeflags you always hear in movies for military communication and whatnot (alfa, bravo, charlie, delta, echo, etc). Anyways, the name for L is Lima which she thought would be a cute name for our hedgie we were waiting to get. And if Lima ever gets too overweight we can move back a letter to K which is Kilo. Glad you guys like the name!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ahhhh she's so cute! And so little!
That's the only thing I regret about not getting my baby from a breeder; missing the tiny, baby stage.
But Lima is absolutely ADORABLE.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hedgie17 said:
Lima is so cute! she looks like a little lima bean hehehe :D
I understand your signature personally. -sigh-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts