Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was wondering if you all could tell me what color our little girl is? We will hopefully be picking her up 12/20. This is the only picture the breeder has up right now but we will ask for more. We can't wait to drive down, get her and have her home!

Oh and does anyone have name suggestions? (Our last hedgie was "Miss Prickles" :roll: )

·
Registered
183 Posts
yeah at that age, colour is pretty much impossible to determine. you will have to wait till she is older.
she seems like a Molly to me. Don't know why haha. But she is ADORABLE all the same.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Very cute. :) Where are you getting her from?

Yes, she is too young to determine color. Wait until 9 weeks or later, and then post recent pics.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bella? Or Belle(beautiful in french). I think she fits either one of those names perfectly :D
I do love her split nose by the way. VERY cute!

·
Registered
27 Posts
names are always the hardest part for me. I don't know her personality that well (I name all my animals after their personality), but to me she looks like a Luna.

·
Registered
176 Posts
She looks like she should be called Peaches :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
She still looks like a Belle to me! Because she's beautiful, and that what belle means in french!!

Let us know what you name her!

·
Registered
274 Posts
How sweet is she? Just a little ball of spikes hehe

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LarryT said:
I like sunshine since she's coming from sunshinequills :)
Lol! Thats not original enough for my "tastes" ;) Have you come up with a name for your little guy? We need to come up to call these babies instead of "boy and girl" on the way home to NC!

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
lucky18ea said:
LarryT said:
I like sunshine since she's coming from sunshinequills :)
Lol! Thats not original enough for my "tastes" ;) Have you come up with a name for your little guy? We need to come up to call these babies instead of "boy and girl" on the way home to NC!
I'm not sure yet on a name for the little guy was leaning toward Sonic :roll: :lol: not!
Was thinking maybe Xavier but thats not set in stone :)
Helen is sending new pics this weekend :) my boy is up to 135 grams as of 12/17/09.
I can't wait till yall get there and back with our little quilled ones :p
If you need to use one i have an extra carrier and a extra snugglesafe disc for the journey home :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts