Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom works in an organic grocery store [Whole Foods], so naturally, we buy our cats and dog organic food, also. And they love it!
And knowing [most] cat food is good for Hedgehogs, I was wondering if this type of food is good also for them.
Newman's Own Organics. I've seen this on the cat food list you guys have, so I know it's okay.
But has anyone had experience with it? To me it looks pretty good, but I just don't want to mess anything up. Because, if we're already buying the food, thats one less thing I should have to worry about.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got my Hedgehog, Sonny, last night :D
But yea, he actually took to eating [and everyone and everything else] a lot faster than expected! He loves the food too, but I'm going to try to keep a variety of food going just so he doesn't get sick of it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh that is very good to know. Because like I said earlier, we buy this food anyway because of our cats, so I figured that as long as we have it, you know?
But I am doing the transition thing, mixing his old food in with his new food. But it's funny, because he is choosing to eat his new food instead of the old kind. Maybe he's just abnormal! Haha <3

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of course!

(and I just kidding about the abnormal part, we just call all our pets that because they are strange and silly all the time, hehe)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.