Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post good vets you have been to in Nova Scotia. Name the vet clinic as well as the name of the veterinarian you saw as sometimes a vet clinic can have both good and bad vets. Put the city as the subject line.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Halifax

Fairview Animal Hospital
The Village at Bayers Rd
7071 Bayers Road,
Halifax, NS, B3L 2C2
Tel: 902-443-9385
Fax: 902-445-4307

Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday
8:00 AM -- 4:00 PM

I've seen both Dr. Benoit & Dr. Dibblee, both who were very helpful & seemed competent in what they were talking about. Dr. Dibblee also sent me home with some photocopies about habitat, humidity & nutrition that were both helpful & in line with what we say is currently best practices here on the forum.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i also have been to fairview before i saw dr benoit and i go tommorow i was there 2 times before he was really good i see the other doctor tommorw,i live in Truro as i wouldn't see any vets here unless i really had too for my hedgie they were not very professional of knowledgeble .

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am living in Nova Scotia at the moment and wondering if anyone else has had any good experiences with vets in the area. This thread is a few years old now and I would like to take my baby for her first checkup :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just wanted to bump this up a little bit. I live in Nova Scotia (Antigonish) and was wondering if anyone knew of a hedgie friendly or knowledgable vet within an hours drive?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts