Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just got my hog SUnday and she is just great! Well she just started making this noise it almost sounds like she is chewing gum lol. She makes the noise randomly

What noise do hedgehog makes i no huffing and hissing but is there anything else? Is the noise i am hearing something bad?

Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
i know that they can make a some what purring type noise when they are content, and then theres the every day snuffle type noise they make when they r sorta just exploring, there is also a clicking noise they make when they are mad... i think... and they scream when they r in serious pain...loudly i have been told but i'v never heard "chewing gum" b4...hmmm???

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
She might be clicking. They click when they get aggitated, was it after you got him out of his bed. Mine don't really hiss to much anymore now that he's settled but he does get aggrivated if I have to get him out of his bed when he's not ready. He won't try to bite me or anything or be aggressive but he will look right at me and click like he's telling me off. I just tell him "behave yourself, Ill be done soon" lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts