Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I totally get what you mean, and don't understand it either. It's 2:30am where I am and I only just put my boy back into his cage at around midnight. All my lights are off and I'm just sitting at my desk with my lap top talking to my bf on skype(soooo much cheaper than phone bills :lol: ) and Shinjy's just wheeling and eating away. He's actually only about 2 ft away from me, but he's gotten completely used to me talking and doing stuff on the lappy that he still comes out and does his thing. I love it cause I can just make out his little body in the dark and I can see him roam around and run on his wheel. ^_^

I'm also home during the evenings as well, and he's been a great study partner during school season. He just sleeps in my lap while I.....strategically and simultaneously do homework, talk to bf, check forums, do some rp, play some games, listen to music.... etc etc, the list goes on :lol:

Although, it does seem to be a summer thing? I didn't really notice stuff like that during the winter months. I'm assuming more time during the day, school's out, weather's nice, and they want to take their hedgies outside. That seems to be the trend I think. I take my boy outside, and I end up sitting in the grass, with a hedgie sleeping behind my back :lol: We usually only stay outside for 20 min, or I'll find a shady spot to sit with him and let him sleep on me while he gets some fresh air.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts