Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one? Which one is the best for the money? Are you able to catch alot of activity on them?

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
I have one. It's made by NexTech and it works great. It's wireless and can work on any TV.

·
Registered
273 Posts
ive been wondrin bout that to. cuz i wanna see wat they do when theyre most active and playful!!!! :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a logitech webcam that just plugs into my USB. It has a night vision mode plus I can set it to only come on when motion is detected. Catches a whole night's worth of silliness.

·
Registered
124 Posts
For those of you with this technology, is it possible to share a couple of minutes of video? I am not sure how this can be set up but I'd love to see a couple minutes of silliness :lol: . I revamp the night before by the results of the cage in the morning, complete maddness :) The best would be able to see what they actually do during their full awake time, a typical night out on the town. Thanks for your consideration.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I purchased a Infrared Night Vision camera for my fella.. going to try it.. going to hook it up to the Tv this evening..

R.

·
Registered
180 Posts
All hooked up and just waiting for the little fella to jump out of his igloo and dash for his food bowl.. should be around 8:30-9 and then we shall see how well this works. I will attempt to post pictures if it all works out.

Cheers,

R.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts