Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p
Thank you everyone for having me as a part of your hedgehog community. I'm 24 years old and live in Texas. I'm married to a Soldier and he's my hero/freedom fighter for so many things in life. I just got my little prickly son last month when he was six months old. His name is Boaz and as I currently cannot have children of my own without the help of IVF, he is certainly the center of my universe and light of my life. He recently came down with some terrible symptoms but I just got him home and settled from the vet. He is very sweet! The only "attitude" that he has is that he bites men but loves women. Perhaps he's just a little stud! :D He is certainly the most amazing thing to have become a part of my life and I'm so glad that I can hopefully make friends on here, hear all of your sweet stories, share my own and provide support for each other!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome!!! I just got my hedgie almost two weeks ago! I hope you're hedgie give you company when your husband is away!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.