Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like there's no way to edit the first post of the thread I started a few days ago - so I figured I'd just toss these into a new one. Hope no one minds! :]

We visited the breeder today (Kim of Kymwana Tiggy Winkles) and she was such a sweet lady. She kept us there talking and handling some of the babies for about two hours. We met our little boy, who's lovely and dark with very faint "badger stripes". He's about four and a half weeks in these photos - some of them aren't great quality, from a combination of iphone + wriggly hedgie. But I hope you enjoy them anyway!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Aww! He is such a handsome little guy! You're right, he is lovely, and I just love his dark coloring.

It's so strange looking at all the pictures of full-grown hedgehogs here at HHC and then seeing the baby pictures. It's amazing how different they look when they grow up!

You're going to have so much fun with him. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Awwww what a cutie baby! *melts*

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! We're seeing him again next week, the breeder invited us to visit again a few days before he'll actually be ready to come home.

PJM said:
I know the waiting has got to be killing you.
It really is! I spent today buying more fleece, cutting out two liners, and cleaning the cage (which we bought used off of craigslist, what a steal) and the cage accessories that we have so far. We're going to finish buying the rest of the stuff for him in the next few days, and then I'll have about a week to fill. Lots of sewing hedgie bags to keep myself occupied, I guess!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts