Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
There hasn't been one, as we have had limited participation in the past and it was taking a long time to get entrants. Is everyone up for a winter themed contest?

·
Registered
309 Posts
i would have to say ... WAIT! I need to get all the animals together for the winter pics and get them done .... :D but thats just me !

·
Registered
408 Posts
A rule we should have for that: Snow does not count for a better picture. cuz some people have it, some don't.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Please, no one even think about taking their hedgie out into the freezing cold, to get a photo. I would be horrified! :eek:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ya, but maybe someone might bring a cup of snow to put around there hedgie and have some mini christmas stuff. Its just, the haloween one was kinda based on the costume/surroundings (which is fine), but some people may not get snow, so that would be a disadventage. I was just throwing that fact out is all. If sum1 actually brought out there hedgie in winter, people would be too mad at them to vote for them probably.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
You do realize, that bringing the snow in and putting it around your hedgie would make him cold as well? That was the point.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ya, but a bit being next to one may not... you know what, this is getting carried away. i was just thinking that that would make this not be even, lets just forget about this. this argumentish thing is kinda dumb.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fake snow!

Hole punched paper!

Cotton!

White sheets!

Anything but the real thing :shock: And, all of these things can be found anywhere and everywhere =)

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
In the past we've just done unaltered photos of hedgies. I'll leave the specifics up to Melissa, because she won the last contest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts