Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys this is jodie and lil fuzz and we are new at this site so if theres anything i should know or need to know please feel free to help! but why isnt anyone in the chat room?

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you larry its my first and wont be my last! i didnt realise how much they cost i got my for free someone was giving him away yours it to cute as well :)

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
As Larry said, most of the time the chat doesn't get used. There's designated chat times, if you look under the general discussion section (I think).

Best thing to do is go through all of the stickies in each section. It's also helpful to read all of the different topics posted in the sections, to learn more about different problems other people have had. You can also use the search function if you want to look up a specific topic or question.

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Chat time are: Monday and Thursday nights, 4-8 pm Pacific time (7-11 pm Eastern) & Sunday afternoon 2-4 pm Pacific time. (5-7 pm Eastern)

During that time there are experienced hedgehog owners/breeders present to answer any questions.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you so much all you guys! im so thankful for all your welcomes and you all have cute higs ^_^ i think they are ALL adorabul! so happy i found this site! hey are any of you guys connected on myspace it be cool

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i see my problem w the chat im central?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts