Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i were to get a new house for my hedgie would that be enough of a change to bother her? or would she be ok wit it mostly? the old log thing i have is starting to crack and i'd like something alittle smaller to that there is more room in the cage...

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
She should be fine with it. Though I wouldn't wash her "bed/sleeping/burrowing" fleecies about a week prior to the change, so that she'll have her scent remaining in her sleeping area.

I just went through a cage change when I went out to my apartment and I kept my hedgie's bed and fleecies the same(he travelled with them in the carrier as well) and he seems to have adjusted really well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright good... i'll prolly be changing it tomarrow and then hopefully by the weekend i can wash her bedding.... thanks alot....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i changed her house today and she spent about 5 minutes walkin around exploring and then went right in so i think she's alright with it... thanx for the help

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
You're welcome ^_^ With most changes, it's always nice for them to have something familiar and their own scent on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts