Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I`m new on here, my name is Cat. I just bought my first hedgehog today, He is 1 1/2 years old and I named him SONIC ( yeah so original I know but I played the game so much as a kid I had to named him after !!! ) He as been really good today with me, he`s not to shy. My dogs are already jealous of him ( I have a chihuahua and a labrador ). I love animals very much they are my babies ( also have 2 ball pythons and 2 boa and 2 turtle and my own baby on the way !!! ) So here he is ....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ahhh he is soooo cute! Absolutely adorable! Congrats on your new baby!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Its a boy! Love that first picture, quite the expression he is giving you. Those pictures are great, so crystal clear. Really shows off his coloring! Welcome to the forums, its a great one-stop shopping source of information.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, you make me feel very welcome !! I hope I will learn a lot about them on here and how to make he`s life better each day !! I love taking picture of my animals is`t a passion and I always try to bring the best in each one of them.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ah so cute and great pics. Welcome. :D Currently at work and all these hedgie pics are making the morning so much easier, thank you. :D

·
Registered
793 Posts
*gushes over the cute little hedgie*

Those really are good pictures, most new hedgies won't let us take pictures of them, at least not ones where you can see their faces. ^_^

~Katie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts