Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to announce two new additions to our family. I will post pictures soon. Our hedgehog Spikes and his wife had 5 babies. They are currently separated and she has 3 of the babies, but Spikes got custody yesterday of 2! We are so happy. Lol. The male's name is Seth. Seth is my hedgehog. The female is my sister's hedgehog. The (maybe) female hasn't been named yet because we aren't COMPLETELY sure of the gender he/she is.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Awesome :mrgreen: I'll Be Praying for Hedgies to Stay Nice and Healthy :mrgreen:
I Have A Question! Are You a Christian??? Because I Am :mrgreen:
God Bless You :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! And yes, I am a Christian. I'll put some pics of the hedgies on here tomorrow! You'll absolutely love Seth. Seth hates being held, though. :? I'm hoping that when he gets older he'll be a nice hedgie. :) He bit me today. Good thing he's still a baby, cuz it would've hurt a lot worse if his mouth wasn't so small! It did hurt a little bit, though. Enough for me to scream ow!. I was also swallowing at the same time I yelled and it sounded like I coughed something up. Lol. I'll be prayin' for your hedgie to live a long and happy life!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Aren't the fathers supposed to be separated from the babies (actually I thought separated from the pregnant female & then kept separate)

·
Registered
48 Posts
HedgehogBoy42 said:
Thanks! And yes, I am a Christian. I'll put some pics of the hedgies on here tomorrow! You'll absolutely love Seth. Seth hates being held, though. :? I'm hoping that when he gets older he'll be a nice hedgie. :) He bit me today. Good thing he's still a baby, cuz it would've hurt a lot worse if his mouth wasn't so small! It did hurt a little bit, though. Enough for me to scream ow!. I was also swallowing at the same time I yelled and it sounded like I coughed something up. Lol. I'll be prayin' for your hedgie to live a long and happy life!
Your welcome :D
Awesome We're Both Christians :mrgreen:
I Can't Wait to See the Pics of Them :mrgreen: They Sound So.......Cute :mrgreen:
And Thanks :D :D :D :mrgreen:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, they are separated from the father. The father and daughter could mate, and the father and son could fight until death.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts