Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my honey bear I am new to this .I have red ear sliders,bearded dragon,albino water claw frogs 3 of them 3 small dogs and 2 large long hair cats I really wanted a hedgeie she is precious I have had her for a week now she is in a plastic tote which is good bcuz it's easy to clean and she can't get her feet stuck in anything.I have ceramic bowls for feeding and a water bottle for her to drink .She re arranges her cage alot every night I go to bed and when I get up in the morning she has re arranged her home I don't have a wheel yet but gave her a log filled with treats and she sleeps in a cardboard box her former owner says to switch out her box she sleeps in.Its a cocoa box and she says to just switch it every week she makes shuttering noises so I haven't been able to pick her up I'm going to buy a larger enclosure so she has things to do .Winter is coming and I need a bag food what is recommended it says they can't have freeze dried fruit and veggies.

· Registered
I have one female hedgehog named Remi
204 Posts
That’s a lot of animals! I’m glad you were able to add a hedgehog though! If you want you can attach a photo so we can see her =] Wheels are necessary and you need to get at least a 12” wheel. It’s also highly recommended you pick them up and handle the for at least thirty minutes a day, it can be intimidating at first but it gets easy real quick! But welcome to the forum and I hope you find any information you find yourself needing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts