Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I just want to thank everyone for providing such helpful information about hedgehogs on this website! Me and my girlfriend just bought our first hedgehog today! I bought her home and let her sleep for 4 hours until my girlfriend got off of work then I let her out and we both began to bond with her. At first she was very shy and wouldn't move much. I took her food bowl out of her cage and on to the bed where we were playing with her. She ignored it at first but once she climbed in it and began to eat she didn't want to leave! We played with her for the last 2 hours now and she is full of energy! She is constantly on the move and isn't even afraid of us at all anymore. Since she was so playful on her first day with us I put one mealworm in her cage for her to find!

We still haven't decided on a name for her though :cry: So far we have come up with Ballzey and Noctrina. I'm terrible at picking names for pets so any help with that would be greatly appreciated! :D

We'll post pics later this week of her! So far I only have one decent pic on my phone of her in my shoe. We both look forward to speaking to all of you other hedgie owners!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome! this website is amazing and full of lots of info! I am a fairly new hedgie owner myself.. i got my Norma at the beginning of May, and this site has been tons of help. there are always great questions for answers and warm welcomes here from everyone!

its great that you are bonding so well so fast with your hedgie! cant wait to see pictures of her! & i like the name Noctrina.. it sounds cute!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts